Thursday, October 16, 2008

My first shot at Sports Radio

As some of you may know I want to be involved with sports radio as my career. Well, tomorrow I get my first shot at it.


There's a sports show on my college's radio network, KNDS (Thunder Radio), and one of the hosts asked me to fill in for one of the guys.

The show will be on Friday afternoon from 3-4 p.m., the show is called "The Sprengler Sports Show".

So if you want to listen tune in here: KNDS Radio

Just click "Listen Online" and you'll be set. Let me know what you think.

2 comments:

Ed The Sports Fan said...

congratulations on that, to be honest I'd love to get that same opportunity. let me know how it went, good luck!

-Ed.
www.edthesportsfan.com

Stefan Ming said...

hey thanks man. it went pretty well, i think i handled it well, wasn't too nervous at all and i had a lot of fun doing it. they said whenever they need someone to fill in i'll be the first choice so that's good. but overall, i had a lot of fun and it went pretty smoothly.