Friday, August 14, 2009

Tom Brady Prediction


I'm sure most of you NFL fans out there saw Tom Brady's preseason debut last night. I thought he looked really good. He threw 2 nice TDs and had a perfect deep ball that Moss dropped. he did have an INT but he then went to the sidelines and threw his waterbottle down like it was the playoffs or something!

He moved around and stepped up in the pocket. I do think that he needs to take a few big hits and have a few people down on the ground around him in the pocket. Just so that he can get used to stepping up in the pocket, stepping into throws, and trusting the knee.

I have a prediction to make. I think that last year's injury might end up being the one of the best things to happen to Tom Brady's career. Obviously winning superbowls and marrying underwear models are much better than a knee injury but this is the way I see it. He looks great so far. We know that he's going to play a lot in preseason and should be firing on all cyllindars come week 1. The most important things to a QB like Brady are his throwing arm, shoulder, and head. He got a whole season to preserve what matters the most to him. Last season made have put another 2-3+ years onto the prime of his career!

All I'm saying is that Brady is going ot be huge again this year so be ready. He will be fresher than ever and hungrier than ever. I hate the guy, but I expect a big year.

1 comment:

Sports said...

I wonder how he would do outside of Belichick's system. It seems like every quarterback that plays in New England puts up good to great numbers. Seeing how Matt Cassel plays this year will help show how much of the performance is tied to the system.

That said, I think he will have a good season, but one preseason game is too early to tell if he will be back better than ever or not.