Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Canada Fishing Trip Recap

So I was gone for almost a week last week fishing in Canada (which I'm sure most of you regular readers already know). Just to prove that I was really gone and not being lazy and that someone was catching some big fish I want to give a short tribute to my Grandpa for last week.


The fish on the left is a muskie weighing a little under 40 lbs. and the muskie on the right weighed in the mid 30s and just a bit less than the first one. Both of these fish were caught on the same day, in the same general bay, same lure, with the 8-lb test monofilament, in the same hour. Whether you are an occasional fisherman or an avid one hopefully you can appreciate this. People fish months, seasons, years, and maybe lifetimes to net a fish like that and you boated 2 in the same hour. I just wanted to say congratulations and I can't think of anybody else in the world who deserves it more.

No comments: