Sunday, February 11, 2007

"The Edsel Show"

I would like to announce that Stefan and I were asked to be a feature in the "Blog Dawgs" section of the "The Edsel Show" on ESPN Radio 1050 based in Williamsport, PA -hosted by Mr. Eddie Walker. I just wanted to get the word out about this because it is kind of exciting and I think it could be a lot of fun. Perhaps you would like to tune in and listen yourself. We will be on Monday, February 12, from 3:25-3:40 pm central standard time. Here are some links to the shows site and the link where you can listen to us live:


3 comments:

SAMO said...

Congrats bro!

twins15 said...

Are you going to mention your mentor on there?! :D

Just kidding... cool stuff, and good luck! I won't be able to listen live because I'll be at work, but hopefully there will be someplace that I can hear it afterwards.

Stefan Ming said...

twins15... Joe actually mentioned you, not your name but he asked but the blog and we said we got the idea from a friend's brother who inspired us to get one going.