Monday, September 24, 2007

Damn It Feels Good to Be a Cheesehead!

I wasn't expecting it. You weren't expecting it. Not even the omnipotent Brett Favre was expecting it, but the Green Bay Packers, the youngest team in the NFL are 3-0. With all 3 wins against 2006 playoff teams, they've got me super excited right now and I just wanted to bask in their glory for 5 minutes before I head off to class. Favre's got us (Packers fans) thinking playoffs and about a serious run at the NFC North Championship.


I really wish he could have beat the record at home, but that's ok. Now, if they could figure out how to run the ball a little better we could be even better. Favre looked so sharp the last two weeks that I'm beginning to think that he's STILL not ready to retire. If he keeps this up and they go deep in to the playoffs, he isn't gunna want to leave!

My second favorite team is whoever is playing the Vikings, so all in all I had a pretty good Sunday! Brett looked like the Brett of old and he head me jumping up and down and screaming. Bring on those lowly, purple-wearing, QB-less Vikings baby!
Judging by what you've seen so far, what are my Packers' chances of making the playoffs?....OK I have to change and go to class now bye.

No comments: