Wednesday, October 31, 2007

'72 Dolphins Watch Out!

Complete Sports is somewhat commonly known for his Bold Predictions. However, today I've got one of my own. Except, I'm not sure how bold it really is.

I fully believe that the New England Patriots will not lose a game this season. I just don't see them losing. Obviously it would be much easier to make this prediction after the game with Indy this weekend, however I'm making it now. The Colts are really good, but I think the Patriots will win, and probably by double digits.


I just don't see them losing to anyone this year. Bill Belichick has this team playing with a fire I've never seen before. He's also coaching to make a point. He wants to put away any chance of the whole cheating faisco placing any doubt in anybody's minds about how good this team really is.

Their RBs and TEs are solid, and they have the best WR corps in the NFL. Their D is stout and they have some late round draft pick QB named Tom Brady. He's alright I guess. I'm calling that the Pats go undefeated this season.

What do you think?

No comments: