Monday, July 9, 2007

2007 HR Derby Predictions

I would like to quickly offer you my predictions for tonight's State Farm Home Run Derby before I head off to Ming's to watch. Obviously I'll be cheering for Prince hardcore tonight but he's not my pick to win it. I know there are a lot of really great lefties (Prince included) who are going to be making a few splashes out towards right. However, I'm going to go against my heart, and against the grain and go with a gut shot in saying that I think Albert Pujols will win the Derby this year.


My number two guy would have to be Howard just because he won last year, is a lefty, and doesn't have to do any of the ASB festivities being as he isn't an all-star. He can just show up and hit the ball. My third pick can be Prince just for good measure.

Now if you'll excuse me I have to go iron my Brewers jersey.

No comments: